Born from customer-first thinking
- Transformational DNA: MultiScale executives helped usher in the early, personal empowerment era with technology that enabled Amazon and Tableau to transform how we shop, purchase and work with data.
- Innovative Roots: Founded in 2012, MultiScale is a joint venture between industry powerhouses Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH), one of the largest non-for-profit health systems in the US, and CODONIS, a life sciences technology company accelerating next-generation research with on-demand computing.
- Aligned: As a tech company launched inside of a health system, MultiScale is aligned with health systems needs, and uses this unique position to build first-in-class technology solutions that enable the transformation of healthcare by healthcare.
- Your Turn, Your Way, Your Time: MultiScale empowers caregivers to deliver care the way they always imagined. It starts by democratizing access to health data and securely socializing it across care operations and select partners. This ignites collaboration, decision making and innovation so that care can be delivered safer, smarter and faster.
Leveraging listening to enable transformation
We work side-by-side with caregivers. This inspires how we address problems. The most consistent request we hear? “Give us operationally relevant, real-time EHR data so we know when and how to intervene quickly and accurately.” This fueled these innovations:
Democratizing Data Access: The only company to lift the health data access of a $1B health system into a secure, HIPAA-compliant cloud, and integrate multiple EHR instances into a single service.
Securely Socializing Data: The first company to enable caregivers to transform and streamline care operations--as care is delivered--by providing cross-operational access to as-it-happens, retrospective, and predictive care data.
Driving Innovation: The first company to create a cloud-based, health data, co-creation platform. Health systems use it to:
1) “Build apps”, radically changing how clinical and operational problems are solved;
2) Provide real-time EHR health data access to 3rd parties in a compliant, legal, accessible, safe and secure manner (CLASS), creating opportunities to scale and expand markets.