VP Business Development - East
Are you looking to make a direct impact at one of healthcare most innovative technology company’s? Are you motivated and driven to succeed? We are growing and looking to hire a VP of Business Development for the Eastern US. In this position you will build and maintain strategic partnerships across leading health systems and plan and execute strategies to help these innovators evaluate our offerings. You will manage pipeline development for this important geography, attend key client business meetings and collaborate with groups across MultiScale. You will have the opportunity to lead planning and preparation for business development events, including proposal creation, demonstrations, contract negotiations, and establish best practices as we grow our business.
Founded in 2012, MultiScale is a joint venture between Providence St. Joseph Health—one of the largest non-for-profit health systems in the US—and Sabey Healthcare Holdings—which encompasses high performance data centers, healthcare, & life science research. As a tech company launched inside of a health system MultiScale is aligned with health systems needs and uses this unique position to connect directly with caregivers and deliver products that improve their ability to provide quality care. MultiScale is an equal opportunity employer that prizes a diverse and positive workplace.
· Build C-level relationships to drive new business opportunities for MultiScale
· Deliver innovative ideas and industry relevant solutions to our prospective clients to accelerate their transformation to a Real-Time Health System
· Achieve sales targets through disciplined pipeline and forecast management
· Use key business insights to elevate customer priorities, conversation and action
· Orchestrate opportunity ownership, virtual selling team and all MultiScale resources to maximize business opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Care or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 10 years of work experience in complex healthcare sales with new clients with track record of success in healthcare provider sales
- Passion for new technology and customer focus
- Ability to support all aspects of a sale to Early Adopter clients of our innovative offerings. Experience and/or knowledge of the health IT space with a focus on modern systems to solve tomorrows information and insight challenges
- Willing to travel up to 60% as needed
MultiScale Health Networks is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.